Best Stor-All Storage Photo Contest
1 Grand Prize = 6 months of free rent ($600 max value) or $100 Gift Card
1 Second Place = 3 months of free rent ($300) or $50 Gift Card
7 Runner Ups = 1 free month rent! ($100 max value) or $25 Gift Card
- Photos should portray the “storage experience” with Stor-All. From renting the unit and packing boxes to moving vans and filling units. There are many images of storage that our tenants experience and we want to see them. Only photos of Stor-All storage facilities will be accepted.
- The contest is open to all except current employees of Stor-All, LLC. Submissions will only be accepted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a signed copy of this waiver with your submission.
- The contest runs from January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos posted for submission must be high quality. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish. Refer to Intellectual Property Rights below for additional information and rules.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Stor-All, LLC respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant Stor-All, LLC, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Stor-All, LLC and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Stor-All, LLC in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Stor-All, LLC, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stor-All, LLC from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that you or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
Under no circumstance will Stor-All, LLC be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete submissions
b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with State of Nevada laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Nevada courts.
Stor-All, LLC will appoint a judge / judges for the contest. This will comprise of members of the Stor-All team and / or external judges. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the Stor-All Website and Facebook pages in January of 2020.
Address:________________________________________Phone #________________________ _________________________________________